Sunday, November 20, 2011

Siblings

This is for you blog junkies... you know who you are.  {{grin}}

The brother:



The sister:



The brother:



The sister:



The brother:



The sister:



Let's look at this one again of the brother:


Wow.


Remember in this post I said I wondered if they'd look like they were cut from the same cloth?  Well, I do believe they do!

The only difference being... he is pure masculinity and she is pure femininity!



Now, I'm off to church!  Have a wonderful Sunday...
(Oh, and sorry the pics aren't new - but this was a quickie.)

{Hugs}

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow!! Amazing!! Definitely cut from the same cloth! Who'd a thunk! The similarities are unreal! Thanks for making us aware and the reminder of our "boyish" little Kingston vs. our very "girlish" Aria! BTW, that name is really growing on me...I really like it! I'm so happy for you, Pammie, that you've been blessed with two such precious grandchildren who you can cherish and hold whenever the urge hits!! xoxo