Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Favorite Finds


An afternoon walk around the block.




For your Soul~
Rachel Wojo"To equip yourself for a wrestling match against worry, the Sword of God’s Word can defend like nothing else can. This is how we “set ourselves against”- this is how we resist the devil and make.him.flee."



Food and Farming~
Homestead Revival"I believe we are to take dominion over the earth and subdue it, but I do not believe that means destroying massive parts of it and then ask God to fix it. We are to be good stewards of the earth without worshipping creation itself."



In the Kitchen~
Weed 'Em and Reap:  All about sugar and healthy sugar substitutes!  Good read.



I revisited cousin Heikki's videos on YouTube.  They're so fun - I love them!  I wish he'd do more.








It looks like he has a CD out!  How I'd love to get my hands on one of those!!




1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh Pammie...we simply MUST see about getting that CD!! I think I'll message Sini on FB and see what she knows about it too! In fact, I've got her email address....maybe you can send her the link to that CD! Also to the two songs! I love them!! Thanks so much for sharing these! p.s. How come Heikki still has all his hair? ;-)