Thursday, June 14, 2012

Peony Love and Some Adorable Kids

Peonies are quickly becoming a favorite of mine...







 
A single bloom in my Barbados Earthenware.  (Sweet memories.)



 Kristiina has pale pink ones...


...and white ones.  I love these!


Love this!!

 
From smelling the flowers...


To "fixing" the gas cap.


"What gramma?  Did you say something?"


 "Wait a minute. I have to see what my brother is up to over there."


 "I'm not sure he should be doing that!"
(What an expression... I wonder what she's really thinking!)



 He's a very curious boy...


 Always wants to be part of the action.


 Helping dad and making his assessment.












{{Big, Happy Grin!!!}}
 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hmm, how did I miss these awesome videos!!! Love the peonies; love LOVE the kids!!