Friday, December 28, 2012

Painting Birdhouses

 
 
Friday the fourteenth, I had a date with my favorite little man.  I went and picked him up, and we came back to our house - on a mission to do some painting.
 
 

 
 

Garbed in one of daddy's work shirts to protect his clothes, we got right down to our serious business. 




"I'm a good painter" he told me from time to time. "You're a very good painter, Kingston."





"I love painting with you Gramma.  I'm glad we're doing this together."





I love those precious hands and watching them create his masterpiece.





Oh, can't forget to get the bottom...










 


His three beautiful works of art.





This one he made for me.   "You're my sweet Gramma.  I love you." 

He is so tender and affectionate.



After painting, we watched The Polar Express together.

For us, it was a very good day.

No comments: