Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Psalms and Day 18






Day 18:  A gift made, shared, passed on


1.  My dear daughter, blessed with wonderful talents and skills... and that she delights in blessing others with them.



2.  Birthday presents for a cherished one-year-old.


3.  The Giving Platter, given to me with a plate of cookies to bless our family when dad went on to heaven.  It was one not associated with any particular season... simply friendship.   Never meant to be kept but passed on, I filled it with treats and gave it to my beloved friend and decade-long bible-study hostess for her buffet table the last time we gathered together.




Care to join me in giving thanks?  In the comments name three things you're thankful for today, and if you have a blog... maybe you'd like to link up!

No comments: