Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Favorite Finds and Day 24



I took this the same day Kingston was hoping to find baby cows (which we still haven't done).  That's a mama and her
growing-up-fast calf in a pasture I pass on the way to their house, and the reason why I thought we wouldn't have much
trouble spotting baby cows in the fields.  This wasn't a good weekend for Billings Farm, they're doing holiday stuff.


Day 24: Three gifts humble.


1.  My bank account, but I'm thankful to have one. ;-)

2.  My vehicle, but I'm thankful to have one. :-D

3.  That I have a relationship with the Most High, and He calls me daughter.  That's bow-down-before-Him humbleness.


Favs...

Ann Voskamp"We won’t stop confessing He is good and we won’t stop thanking Him for grace and we won’t stop holding out our hands — and taking His hand. We won’t stop believing that “God is good” is not some trite quip for the good days but a radical defiant cry for the terrible days."


In the Kitchen ~
Don't Waste the Crumbs:  This just makes me want to get a food dehydrator.


For the Home ~
Fragrant Home:  Christmasy potpourri scents... 15 of them!


For the Dogs ~
Green Living:  After the last couple of days, I'm determined to become more purposeful in finding an herbal flea and tick deterrent for the dogs.  I can't risk putting those awful chemicals on them.  I'm still doing research, but this link is a start.


And let the Christmas music commence!






Care to join me in giving thanks?  In the comments name three things you're thankful for today, and if you have a blog... maybe you'd like to link up!

No comments: