Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13: 3 Gifts Behind a Door

I am so annoyed with Blogger (and myself)!  I mistakenly deleted one whole page of comments... that's since September!!  I thought I was in my Spam folder (stupid Spam!) and confirmed the deletion completely accidentally.  Now, there is apparently no way to retrieve them.  Ugh. Why not?!  There needs to be an "undo" button, or a "retrieve from trash" option, for those moments when you don't see what you think you saw.  C'mon!


Here we go for Day 13...

Day 13:  Three gifts behind a door.

1.  Jesus!  May I always hear His voice and open the door.

2.  My coat hanging on the hook behind my office door.  Getting it means it's time to go home. Yay!

3.  Eight wiggly, waggly, happy canines eager to see me when I get home from work. ...and hubby, who is always at the door to greet me.

About 90% of the comments here are from my mom; the other 10% from Kristiina.  I am totally bummed that they are forever gone (September, forward).  So... if you're a regular lurker here... I could use some comment-love!

Care to join me in giving thanks?  In the comments name three things you're thankful for today, and if you have a blog... maybe you'd like to link up!

No comments: