Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Serenity


This was yesterday; Kennedy Pond.




This pond is easily visible on my route home and I often see canoes or kayaks.  It always makes me feel wistful.  Isn't it lovely?

I'm happy that we have sunshine in our forecast the next few days.  With highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s, it's brisk and invigorating.


I took Blaze for a walk to "our" pond the other day (okay, not ours per se... but just across the road from us).  He's a sweet dog and so well behaved on our walks.

He likes to stay nice and close, which is usually a great thing, unless you're trying to take his picture...










Of course, I can get him just fine as long as I don't make eye contact with him and he can sense that I'm still close...





Oh!  There we go, snagged one!  "Hi, handsome."



He was good about sitting with me and just gazing at our beautiful surroundings.



He did it time and again!



"Alright, good boy, let's go home."












No comments: