Saturday, June 30, 2012

Applause Day

Today I ran a bunch of errands with my hubba-lub; and therefore spent much of the day in the car or in a store. 

When we finally got home, I threw together some leftovers for dinner and painted some hair dye on these dreadful roots of mine.  By the time I showered and washed the smelly stuff off, it was time to go tend to my grand-dogs. 


Dashing down this road at about 8:45 with Applause Day on my mind, I pulled over from time to time to capture what intrigued me.

There is much beauty in the 15 minutes of creation that lies between our house and theirs.





And, losing light quickly, I captured what I could of it.






And then...



"Hello, you sweet darling!"  Oh, the love of this girl.  She's precious.



"Praise God from Whom all blessings flow..."

...On days when you can take time to meander, to pause, to listen, to see, to ponder;
and perhaps especially on days that seem a bit more harried.

Praise Him, thank Him, applaud Him.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Amen, Pammie!! You did "Applause Day" proud! Great shots of God's creation. And of course, a fitting finale with a precious shot of Kaelyn!