Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Morning and Evening



This morning:





This evening:




Quiet and cozy.



I finally finished this last night:


It's Aria's afghan... it was supposed to have been her baby blanket, but having turned out much larger than I expected, she'll be using this till she's in middle school!  It's cream, light pink, deep pink and chocolate.  In person, it looks like it belongs in an ice cream bowl.  So yummy!

I'll wrap it up and give it for Christmas... mommy and daddy have already seen it, so I'm not ruining any surprises.  I worked on it a little bit while Kristiina was laboring (early on).

I wasn't crocheting when Kingston was born, so he didn't get one (actually, I wasn't crocheting until this past September)... but he'll be getting one for Christmas, too.  I just started it last night when I finished Aria's (my first!).

Uh oh.  That's just 4 weeks away... I better go get busy!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve.  May you be surrounded tomorrow by those you hold dear, and have many blessings to count.


1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful!! I'm impressed! Aunt Mar is making a quilt for Aria...I know she's been working on it for quite a while. Can't wait to see that one too! I'm just all thumbs when it comes to such things! ;-((