You've got to see this terrific round-up 5 eBooks from my affiliate partner, Nourished Living Network. I got a preview bundle last week and was able to peruse them over the weekend. There's something for everyone!
If you're hosting a gathering... there's the Real Food Party Menu. If you want some homemade, good for you AND delicious ice cream (it's summer, after all!)... there's Just Making Ice Cream. And while the kids are home from school, maybe sharing some time in the kitchen with them would be a fun summer break activity... there's Adventure's with Kids in the Kitchen (though, not just for summer fun - you're teaching life skills with this resource). And there's more... need to go gluten-free? Dairy-free? It's there!
Below are descriptions of each of the five books and their individual retail price.
5 eBooks, retail value of $63.82, for only $13.95!
Nourished Cooking cookbook by Sarah Smith is a comprehensive cookbook that contains over 60 nutrient-dense, gluten-free recipes. This cookbook is perfect for those who eat traditional, real foods, as well as people on grain-free diets such as Primal, GAPS, and SCD. The recipes in this book are sure to please the whole family, and even people who don’t follow a traditional foods diet will rave over these foods. This cookbook includes recipes for:
- 8 Breakfasts, such as Lemon Coconut Muffins and Mushroom & Cheddar Crustless Quiche,
- 20 Main Courses, such as Italian Wedding Soup and Double Cheese Burgers,
- 10 Side Dishes, such as grain-free Cheesy Bread and Zucchini Spaghetti Noodles,
- 18 Desserts, such as grain-free Strawberry Chocolate Layer Cake and Chocolate Chip Cookies, as well as
- 7 Condiments/Sauces/Fermented Foods, such as Quick & Easy Pizza Sauce and Tartar Sauce.
Beyond Grain and Dairy by Starlene Stewart contains 113 delicious recipes to tantalize your taste buds, made with no grains, gluten, dairy, gums, corn, soy or processed sugar. And even if you don’t need to avoid any of these items, the recipes are still delicious! Move beyond grain and dairy and you may find that you feel better than you have for years or maybe in your entire life! Photos included for every recipe, a clickable Table of Contents plus an Ingredients Index so you can easily find recipes by ingredient.
166 pages / Retail Value:$16.97
Follow Starlene Stewart on Facebook.
In Adventures with Kids! In the Kitchen author Chara Shopp encourages and teaches you when, how and why to bring your kids into the kitchen. You will learn:
- Why you want your kids in the kitchen with you (more reasons than you might suspect), there are big benefits!
- When to train your children
- The step by step process for teaching culinary skills to your children
- How to pass on the skills used in a real food kitchen- soaking, sprouting, culturing, and more! (Don’t worry, she’ll teach you first!)
- Age appropriate ideas for things kids can do in your kitchen (printable)
- A printable list of over 140 kitchen skills to learn and practice!
- And more…
79 pages / Retail Value: $14.95
Follow Chara Shopp on Facebook.
Picking recipes to please a crowd can be difficult and time consuming. In Real Food Party Menus by KerryAnn Foster, we have created three gluten-free and dairy-optional party menus, ranging from casual to more formal meals, that are only made with ingredients that non-foodies would recognize while staying on a real food diet. It’s the best of both worlds- they don’t complain about the food and you don’t have to go off of your eating style or be exposed to allergens.
22 pages/Retail Value: $7.95
Follow KerryAnn Foster on Facebook.
Just Making Ice Cream by Marillyn Beard is more than just a recipe book! In this ebook, Marillyn offers practical ice cream-making tips such as choosing an ice cream maker, how to make ice cream without an ice cream maker and the basic principles of delicious homemade ice cream. You’ll also find more than 30 ice cream & gelato recipes, 9 cultured milk recipes, 10 sherbet recipes and 10 sorbet recipes along with natural sweetener & milk alternatives that will keep you busy taste-testing all summer long!
113 pages / Retail Value: $12.00
Follow Marillyn Beard on Facebook.