Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Favorite Finds





For Your Soul ~

Ann Voskamp:   "The uncontainable God reveals Himself in the smallest containers of grace.
… the first light through the window
the sole sparrow on the telephone line
the cold glass of water and the laughter after lunch
the blankets at the end of the day…"



For Your Health and Nutrition ~

Oh Lardy!:  Dr. Hyman - 10 tips for health and wellness; this is a good commentary.  Joe and I watched Dr. Hyman on PBS a couple of weeks ago.  Very interesting and in line with the direction we're going with our eating habits. We need a drastic change from what has been the norm for our American culture... which is SAD (standard American diet)!


The Naughty Nutritionist:  Soy.  It is NOT a healthy protein alternative.  On the contrary... and you'd be amazed at where it lurks!


Peas and Crayons:  Broccoli and Cheese Soup.  This sounds great.  I haven't tried it yet - but will.


Cultures for Health:  And this... I want to make cheese, too!  I hear it's super easy.  I love cheese and would like to eat it without guilt... confident that it's healthy.  I'm gonna give it a go - of course using fresh raw milk from grass-fed cows!  (And while I'm at it... I'll be making my own butter from the same, yummy cream).



For the Pets We Love ~






And this, because I like Anthony Evans (Pastor Tony Evans' son), as well as this song, which I have only ever previously heard sung by Natalie Grant...




No comments: