Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autumn Splendor!



Finally!  The trees are starting to do their thing. I have loved my ride to and from work this week.  I'd like to pull over and just sit and look at it.




I think I could watch those hills for hours... maybe till they're merely leafless limbs reaching to heaven.  What an imaginative Creator we have.





 This looks like a well thought out plan.  Lots of diversity here!





Isn't this an interesting old tree?  I'll bet it's fun to climb!

Autumn makes me happy.  I'm grateful to God for giving us such a magnificent gift.  He didn't have to make nature's transition to dormancy so brilliant.  I think he did it for our pleasure.  It sure pleases me!


 May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works -
~ Psalm 104:31


1 comment:

Mom said...

In viewing these photos, there is no need to pine for autumn's colors! Thank you, my precious Pammie!